Irvin charged with battery

0
12

K-State football player Blair Irvin Jr., 26, was arrested Saturday afternoon at his Manhattan apartment at 1615 Denison Ave., Apt. I-119, after allegedly battering a woman and damaging her laptop computer.

Irvin became involved in “a confrontation with [the woman] and it turned physical,” said Riley County Police Department Lt. Kurt Moldrup. The victim did not sustain injuries that required immediate medical treatment.

Irvin was charged with battery and criminal damage to property before being released on $1,500 bond. Damage to the laptop is estimated at $1,200.

OTHER CRIME REPORTS

A Clay Center woman reported the theft of more than $1,000 in clothes and two vibrators from a Manhattan residence this weekend.

Theresa Thompson, 40, filed an incident report with the RCPD, stating that someone broke into the residence of Gordon Brundige, 40, of 358 N. 15th St., taking her possessions.

There are no suspects at this time. The loss is estimated at $1,100 for the clothing, with an additional $100 for the vibrators.

———

More than 100 CDs were stolen in two incidents of vehicle burglary in Ogden, Kan., between Friday and Saturday.

Troy McIntosh, 30, reported to the RCPD that 40 CDs, valued at $620, were taken from his pickup. Carroll Minton, 45, reported a loss of about 100 CDs, valued at $500