September sprinkles performances across campus

0
655
Nicole Casonhua, Junior in Theatre, Angelica McKinnis, Senior in Theatre, and Daijah Porchia, Sophomore in Theatre in K-State Theatre's production of By the Way, Meet Vera Stark (Nicholas Cady | The Collegian)

September

Sept. 1: The Slawomir Dobrzanski Faculty Piano Recital is being held from 7:30-8:30 p.m. in the All Faiths Chapel.

Sept. 3: The Charlie Daniels Band performs at 7:30 p.m. in McCain Auditorium.

Sept. 3: The Faculty and Guest Artist Chamber Music Recital is being held at 7:30 p.m. in Kirmser Hall, McCain Auditorium.

Sept. 3: Artist Stan Herd is giving a talk at 5:30 p.m. at Beach Museum of Art.

Sept. 8: Pop-jazz vocal group m-pact performs at 7:30 p.m. in McCain Auditorium.

Sept. 10: The Amy Rosine Faculty Voice Recital is being held from 7:30-8:30 p.m. in the All Faiths Chapel.

Sept. 10: Visiting Artist Lecturer Jennifer Parker is speaking at 6 p.m. in Willard Hall, Room 114.

Sept. 11: Jay Leno performs with Emily West at 7:30 p.m. in McCain Auditorium.

Sept. 15: K-State Orchestra Concert with Conductor David Littrell perform from 7:30-8:30 p.m. in McCain Auditorium.

Sept. 17: A General Student music program Recital is being held at 11:30 a.m. in the All Faiths Chapel.

Sept. 22: The Robert Cray Band performs with Shemekia Copeland at 7:30 p.m. in McCain Auditorium.

Sept. 26: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat performs at 7:30 p.m. in McCain Auditorium.

Emily Moore
My name is Emily Moore and I'm a senior majoring in English and mass communications with a minor in leadership. I love to read, write and edit. During my free time, I enjoy doing crossword puzzles, rock climbing and spending time with my friends.