‘You know you are a leadership studies minor when…

0
141

… you recognize a faculty member across campus and know they’re going to go out of their way to talk to you.” — Erin Leon, sophomore in industry engineering minoring in leadership studies

… you recognize Mike Finnegan’s voice from down the hall.” — Emily Klesner, senior hospitality management minoring in leadership studies

… you can recognize your professor’s voices.” — Kelsi Briggs, senior in theatre, Spanish and education minoring in leadership studies

… you can walk out of an 8 a.m. class feeling more energized.” — Katie Buhler, freshman in elementary education minoring in leadership studies

… you start a conversation by asking, ‘So, what are your strengths?'” — Madeline Wilson, sophomore in elementary education minoring in leadership studies

… you start noticing people on campus and you’re trying to look for people having a bad day and helping them out.” — Jackson Ralston, sophomore in animal science minoring in leadership studies

… you’re doing highs and lows through the day.” — Patrick Clifford, freshman in business management minoring in leadership studies

… you’re able to openly debate with your professors and no one gets offended.” — Corbin Sedlacek, sophomore in accounting minoring in leadership studies

Kelsey Kendall
Hi everyone! I'm a junior in journalism and cultural anthropology. I'm pretty excited to be the Collegian feature editor this semester. I hope to someday take the skills I learn here to a major newspaper reporting on international issues.