Campus bulletins

0
7

Kim Brandner, senior manager of sustainable textiles at Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., will present “Business Sustainability: A Competitive Strategy for the 21st Century” at 10:30 a.m. April 4 in the K-State Student Union Forum Hall. The College of Human Ecology and the Department of Apparel, Textiles and Interior Design will sponsor the event.

Recreational Services will accept late entries for intramural softball, individual and dual sports through 5 p.m. today. Entries may be submitted in the Rec Services business office between 8 a.m.-5 p.m. For more information call 785-532-6980.

Nomination forms for the Anderson Awards for Outstanding Seniors can be picked up at the K-State Alumni Center or at www.k-state.com/programs/awards. Forms are due by 5 p.m. April 2 at the K-State Alumni Center.

The Blue Valley Business Professionals of America will be hosts to the fourth-annual high school and adult 3-on-3 basketball tournament April 5 at Blue Valley High School. Games will start at 8 a.m. There will be separate divisions for men and women. The divisions are: high school-21 years old, 22-35 years old and 36 years old and older. Each team is guaranteed four games. The entry fee is $50 per team.

To place an item in the Campus Bulletin, stop by Kedzie 116 and fill out a form or e-mail the news editor at collegian@spub.ksu.edu by 11 a.m. two days before it is to run.