Schedule for lineup before KU game

0
13

The Powercat Pregame line-up for the Men’s basketball game against KU will start at 6 a.m. FRIDAY. Below is a time frame of how the line-up will be conducted leading up to the Blizzard in Bramlage.

Friday, Feb. 13

6 a.m. – Parking lot opens, group registration begins. Groups may number from as small as one person to a maximum of 10 people. When the groups first check in, all members must be present. At initial check-in, groups will need a group leader and the phone number, e-mail address and Wildcat ID of that member. The group will also need a list of names of the other members of the group, which will serve as the list for any and all roll calls that take place. Represented groups will be entered into a lottery and line procedures will be utilized to select line placement and order of entry.

7:30 a.m. – Lottery begins for those who did not show up on Friday. Those groups that arrive after 7:30 a.m. will be registered and then placed in line.

2:30 p.m. – Bring on the Cats.

11 a.m. – Final roll is called. All group members must be present.

10:30 a.m. – Group registration closes. People who show up after 10:30 a.m. will line up behind everyone else.

7 a.m. – Line-up continued from Friday reassumes. If groups are not in line before 7 a.m., then they will lose their reserved spot.

Saturday, Feb. 14 – Game Day

6 a.m. – Parking lot opens. Groups must be back in line before 7 a.m.

6 p.m. – All students must leave Bramlage after the final roll call for the day has taken place.

7:30 a.m. – First lottery begins. All group members must be present. During line hours, at least three members from each group must be present at all times to maintain their group’s place in line. Groups with less than three people must have all members present. Groups will have a five-minute period from the time the first roll call is announced to make sure they are in their allotted space. Roll call will be called in order of placement until all groups listed are called and confirmed. Student spirit committee members will walk down the line checking that groups’ assigned areas are clean, that no prohibited items are in their possession and that required members are present. Groups that show up after 7:30 a.m. will be registered and then placed in line.