Man arrested for rape

0
128

A Fort Riley man was arrested Wednesday on assorted charges from criminal warrants, two of which included rape, according to a report by the Riley County Police Department.

Tony Lewis, 20, of Fort Riley, was charged with one count of aggravated assault, one count of kidnapping, one count of aggravated kidnapping, one count of aggravated robbery, two counts of rape, three counts of aggravated criminal sodomy and one count of burglary, according to the report.

The crimes occurred from late April to mid May, and there were multiple victims, said Capt. Kurt Moldrup of the RCPD.

Lewis was arrested in Junction City and transported to the RCPD to take care of the county’s case, said Lt. Michael Quintanar of the RCPD.

Bond was set at $1,000,000.

Rape reported

A rape was reported in Fort Riley Wednesday night, according to the RCPD. The victim was a 5-year-old female and the suspect is a 27-year-old male, Moldrup said. No additional information was available.

Johnathan Blindt, 19, and Caitlin Blindt, 22, of 401 Fremont St., were arrested for possession with the intent to distribute marijuana within 1,000 feet of a school, conspiracy to distribute marijuana, unlawful use of telecommunication device, no Kansas drug tax stamp and possession of drug paraphernalia, Moldrup said.

For Johnathan and Caitlin Blindt, bond was set at $10,000 each.

Five arrested as part of drug investigation

Chayna Gray, Emmanuel Sowell and Tracy Moniere, 520 Osage St., were also arrested, according to the report. Gray, 27, was charged with two counts of sale of marijuana within 1,000 feet of a school, conspiracy to distribute marijuana, unlawful use of telecommunication device, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Sowell, 25, was charged with sale of marijuana within 1,000 feet of a school, conspiracy to distribute marijuana, unlawful use of telecommunication device, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Moniere, 28, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.

For Gray and Sowell, bond was set at $10,000 each. For Moniere, it was $1,500.

The arrests were the result of an ongoing investigation of the sales and distribution of illegal narcotics in Manhattan and Riley County, Moldrup said.