Local woman reports rape

0
31

A Manhattan woman in her mid-teens reported a rape occurring between 7 p.m. Sept. 17 and 9 p.m. Sept. 19 in Lawrence, according to a report from the Riley County Police Department.

The man is an acquaintance of the woman and in his early 50s, according to the report.

Police arrested a Manhattan woman Sunday after pulling her over while driving, according to another RCPD report.

Toni Amanda Reis had a warrant out for her arrest by the Manhattan Municipal Court for failure to appear, according to the report. The original charge was driving under the influence and her bond was set at $1,500.

When police pulled her over, they booked and arrested Reis on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana, driving on a suspended, canceled or revoked license and a schedule II prescription drugs offense, Crosby said.

Bond was set at $5,500. Crosby said Reis was still confined as of Monday morning.

A local man reported damage to his motorcycle, according to another RCPD report.

Trenton Kause, 21, of the 900 block of Moro Street, reported his blue 2008 Kawasaki Ninja sustained damages valued at $2,500, according to the report.

Crosby said the incident reportedly occurred between 7 p.m. Saturday and 1:30 p.m. Sunday.

Police have no suspects, Crosby said.