Police Reports 10-25-10

0
19

Minor reports repeat rapes

A minor reported to police Wednesday that she was raped, said Capt. Kurt Moldrup of the Riley County Police Department.

The 17-year-old minor from south of Manhattan reported that a 40-year-old man who is known to her has raped her over a six-year period, according to a report from the RCPD.

RCPD: Student had knife

An incident where a minor brought a knife to school was reported to police, Moldrup said.

The 12-year-old girl brought a switchblade to Eisenhower Middle School, located at 800 Walters Drive, according to the report.

Man reports trumpet theft

A local man reported the theft of an instrument from his house, according to a report from the RCPD.

Collin Johansen, of the 800 block of Fremont St., reported Thursday that a silver trumpet and its black leather case were stolen from his home, Moldrup said.

The trumpet was valued at $6,000.

Woman reports car damage

A local woman reported criminal damage to her car that happened between Thursday evening and Friday morning, according to the report from the RCPD.

Kayla Brzon, 19, reported that the car was damaged in the parking lot at her home in the 2200 block of College Ave., according to a police report. Brzon reported that her 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix received dents to the hood and roof and had a broken windshield, according to the report. The car seemed as if it was stomped on, Moldrup said.

The damage was estimated at $3,000.

Man reports $2,820 theft

A Randolph, Kan., man reported that several valuable items were stolen from his residence, according to an RCPD police report.

Jessie Nelson, 28, reported that two rifles with scopes, a 50-inch flat screen television, two leather coats, and 20 DVDs were stolen from his home in Randolph, according to the report. Moldrup said there were no signs of forced entry, and the door was not secured because it had been damaged previously.

The items were valued at $2,820.

Computer theft reported

A local woman reported that her house was broken into and two computers were stolen, according to a report from the RCPD.

Sherri Engle, of the 5700 block of North 48th St., reported Thursday that her house was forcibly entered into and an HP Touch Smart computer and a Gateway laptop were stolen, according to the police report.

The two computers and damage to the door were valued at $2,600.

Store reports 12 iPods stolen

A local store reported that electronics were stolen, according to the police report.

The Hastings Entertainment store, located at 626 Tuttle Creek Blvd., reported Thursday 12 iPods were stolen and an iPod case was damaged, Moldrup said.

The value of the iPods and case was estimated at $2,280.

Guitar, laptop, cash stolen

A local man reported that several valuables were stolen from his house, according to a report from the RCPD.

Nathaniel Hawkinson, of the 600 block of Moro Street, reported that on Thursday, somebody forced entrance into his residence and stole an Ibanez electric guitar, its case, a Toshiba laptop and $200, according to the police report.

The total value was $1,430.

Man’s car windows damaged

A local man reported that his vehicle was damaged while parked at his residence, according to a report from the RCPD.

Michael Jordon, 27, reported that the rear passenger window and passenger side door of his 2009 Toyota Tacoma were damaged while the vehicle was parked outside his residence in the 2000 block of Yuma Street, according to a police report. Moldrup said the incident occurred between Wednesday and Thursday, and the damage was estimated at $1,050.