Police Reports 11-4-10

0
25

EMS TAKES WOMAN TO HOSPITAL FOR PAIN

Emergency Medical Services transported a local woman to the hospital after she drove off the road Tuesday morning, according to a report from the Riley County Police Department.

Capt. Kurt Moldrup of the RCPD said Destini Thun, 18, of the 2500 block of Farm Bureau Road, was driving westbound on Seth Child Road in a 2005 Honda Pilot when she went off the road and rolled as she drove onto the ramp toward Fort Riley Boulevard/Kansas Highway 18.

She was taken to Irwin Army Community Hospital for neck and head pain, according to the report.

LOCAL MAN BOOKED FOR AGGRAVATED BATTERY

Police arrested a local man Wednesday and booked him on a charge of aggravated battery, according to another RCPD report.

Jason Crick, 20, of the 3000 block of Tuttle Creek Boulevard, had a confrontation with Kirk Bride, 19, of the 700 block of Moro Street, as Bride was leaving a party located in the 2500 block of Farm Bureau Road, according to the report.

Crick hit Bride and fractured his cheek bone, Moldrup said.

Emergency Medical Services transported Bride to Mercy Regional Health Center and treated him, Moldrup said.

Crick’s bond was set at $3,000.

KNIFE THREAT ON AREA SCHOOL BUS REPORTED

A 14-year-old reportedly threatened a 12-year-old from Leonardville, Kan., on a school bus, according to a report from the Riley County Police Department.

The two boys had a conflict Tuesday at about 7:20 a.m. in the 1400 block of Barton Road, in which the older boy threatened the younger one with a knife, according to the report.

Moldrup said police made no arrests and the case is under investigation.

MAN FAILS TO APPEAR; BOND SET AT $6K

Police arrested a local man Tuesday and booked him on a charge of failure to appear, according to report from RCPD.

Zachary Tilton, 22, of the 900 block of North Fourth Street, did not show up in court after the Kansas Highway Patrol issued a warrant for his arrest, Moldrup said.

Bond was set at $6,000.

MAN FAILS TO RETURN FROM WORK RELEASE

Police arrested a local man Tuesday and booked him on a charge of aggravated escape from custody, according to the RCPD report.

Anthony Murphy, 45, of the 1100 block of Yuma Street, was on work release and did not come back, according to the report.

Moldrup said people on work release have a certain amount of time to find a job and then return; Murphy failed to revisit police.

Bond was set at $1,000.