Police Reports 11-11-10

0
16

EMS transports woman

A local man hit a local woman’s car, and the woman was taken to the hospital, according to a report from Riley County Police Department.

Sheryl Kuhl, 54, was driving southbound in the 1400 block of Browning Avenue in a 1991 Oldsmobile when Donald Green, 18, entered the roadway in a 1994 Saturn heading east out of a parking lot, according to the report.

Capt. Kurt Moldrup said Green pulled out in front of Kuhl, and the cars collided.

The incident occurred Tuesday at 4:05 p.m., and Emergency Medical Services transported Kuhl to Mercy Regional Health Center for a head injury, Moldrup said.

No citations were issued, according to the report.

Man finds car vandalized

A local man woke up to the sound of tires being slashed, Moldrup said.

Joseph Baddley, 21, of the 700 block of Pebblebrook Circle, called the police Wednesday at 2:50 a.m., according to an RCPD report.

Police found all four tires on a 2007 Pontiac slashed, the exterior paint of the car scratched and sugar poured into the gas tank, Moldrup said.

The damage was estimated at $2,300.

Car dented in city lot

Police have no suspects for who damaged a Junction City man’s car, Moldrup said.

Someone keyed a deep scratch and put a dent along the driver’s side of a silver 2002 Jeep Liberty belonging to John Gursky, 43, according to an RCPD report.

The incident occurred Tuesday afternoon at the intersection of North Manhattan Avenue and Laramie Street, where Gursky’s car was parked in the city lot of the 1300 block, according to the report.

Moldrup said the damage was estimated at $1,000.