Police Reports

0
17

Aggravated criminal sodomy reported

A man in his late 20s allegedly sodomized a man in his late teens in the southwest part of Manhattan, according to a report from the Riley County Police Department.

Lt. Herb Crosby of the RCPD said the teen knew the suspect.

The incident occurred between 4 and 4:20 a.m. on Sunday, according to the report.

A man in his early 20s allegedly raped a woman in her early 20s in the northwest part of Manhattan, according to an RCPD report.

Crosby said the woman knew the man and that she needed no medical treatment.

The incident occurred between 8 p.m. Thursday and 6 a.m. Friday, according to the report.

A woman from Wichita has a bond of $45,000 after she was booked on a failure to appear charge Friday, according to another RCPD report.

Lacey Annette Tatum Stevens, also known as Gilbert, 33, did not show up for a hearing scheduled on July 7, 2010, according to the report.

Crosby said she is in direct civil contempt of the court. He said she was still confined as of Monday morning.

A local woman parked her car in the 900 block of Moro Street at 11:30 p.m. Sunday; when she returned at 2 a.m. Monday, her car was gone from Aggieville, according to an RCPD report.

Shannon Moeller, 33, of the 400 block on Poplar Place, is missing a 2005 Jeep Wrangler that is light silver with 33-inch tires, rock guards on the rear wheels and a Kansas license plate that reads 418 BCK, Crosby said.

The car is estimated at $24,000, according to the report. Crosby said if anyone sees the vehicle, they should call police.

Michael Tucker, 19, of the 7000 on Normandy Drive, was at the ATM after the two had a discussion about whether he owed the woman money or not, Crosby said.