THE Blotter ARREST REPORTS

0
34

TUESDAY

Charnai Lynnette Mallory, of the 1400 block of McCain Avenue, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $500.

Candace Lynn Judd, of Junction City, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $3,000.

Isom Washington McGowan, of the 600 block of Griffith Drive, was booked at 1:45 p.m. for failure to appear. Bond was set at $500.

Joshua Dremond Holt, of the 1600 block of Colorado Street, was booked for aggravated endangerment of a child. Bond was set at $1,000.

Skylar Stephen Council, of the 600 block of Eighth Street, was booked for assault. Bond was set at $1,000.

Stormie Jo Marie Rodriguez, of Ogden, was booked for criminal damage to property and domestic battery. Bond was set at $1,000.

Isom Washington McGowan, of the 600 block of Griffith Drive, was booked at 7:54 p.m. for failure to appear. Bond was set at $500.

WEDNESDAY

Nemesio Lamberto Fermin, of the 1000 block of Garden Way, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license; unlawful transportation of an open container; and driving under the influence. Bond was set at $1,250.

Brandon John West, of the 600 block of Leavenworth Street, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Compiled by Sarah Rajewski.