The Blotter – Aug. 24

0
62

Wednesday, Aug. 22

Oscar Eduardo Mendoza-Aguilar, of Salina, was booked for no driver’s license. Bond was set at $500.

Joshua Aron Soden, of Council Grove, Kan., was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $632.

Mykel Rhea Kurtyka, of Wichita, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $750.

Joshua William Dixon, of the 3200 block of Cloud Circle, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $500.

Stephanie Allyse Wendt, of Salina, was booked for unlawful possession of hallucinogens and use or possession of paraphernalia to introduce a controlled substance into the human body. Bond was set at $1,000.

Evan Ross Ulibarri, of the 1100 block of Laramie Street, was booked for possession of paraphernalia to grow or distribute marijuana, receipt or acquisition of proceeds in violation of the uniform controlled substances act, sale or purchase of drugs through a commercial facility, unlawful possession of hallucinogens and use or possession of paraphernalia to introduce a controlled substance into the human body. Bond was set at $4,000.

Tawnee Amber Gorman, of the 500 block of North Fourth Street, was booked for possession of opiates, opium or narcotics and use or possession of paraphernalia to introduce a controlled substance into the human body. Bond was set at $3,000.

Timoteo Castaneda Tomas, no address listed, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license and unlawful use of an identification card. Bond was set at $1,500.

Thursday, Aug. 23

Marques Guajuan Laray Lewis, of the 500 block of Tuttle Creek Boulevard, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $123.

Katherine Elizabeth Ellington, of Robstown, Texas, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Compiled by Katie Goerl