The Blotter – Aug. 27

0
174

Thursday, Aug. 23

Devin Earl Bruce, of Clay Center, Kan., was booked for probation violation. No bond was listed.

Steven Terrell Wynder, of Bedford Heights, Ohio, was booked for soliciting without a permit. Bond was set at $229.

Friday, Aug. 24

Stephen Scott Crotty Jr., of the 700 block of Dondee Drive, was booked for disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $750.

Courtney Jean Landis, of Clay Center, Kan., was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Baldomero Arenivas-Armendariz, of the 1800 block of Hunting Avenue, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license and habitual violation. Bond was set at $1,750. 

Cindy Galvan, of the 1400 block of College Avenue, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Donnie Levi Wishom, of Topeka, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $1,000.

Stacy Owen Smith, of Topeka, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $1,000.

Pedro Francisco Armesto Murphy, of Topeka, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $2,500.

Christopher Michael Day, of Westmoreland, Kan., was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $1,500.

Amber Mae Crawford, of Wichita, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $1,500.

Joshua Scott Leland, of the 100 block of South 17th Street, was booked for disorderly conduct and misdemeanor obstruction of the legal process. Bond was set at $3,000.

Ramone Dominique Lowe, of the 1000 block of Houston Street, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $750.

Saturday, Aug. 25

Johnny Ray Jernigan, of the 1500 block of Jarvis Drive, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $298.

Taylor Nicole Hildebrand, of Marlatt Hall, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $750.

Kevin Joseph Green, of the 1000 block of Vattier Street, was booked for disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $750.

Dustin James Gallagher, of the 2500 block of Farm Bureau Road, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Jamar France Fudge, of the 2700 block of Kirkwood Drive, was booked for criminal damage to property. Bond was set at $500.

Anthony Duane Foveaux, of Manhattan, was booked for violation of protection orders. No bond was listed.

Ashley Lynne Lock, of the 1400 block of Houston Street, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $750.

Victoreya Leevette McCuin, of the 1200 block of Pomeroy Steet, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $1,000.

Ebony Shahima McLeadon, of LaGrange, Ga., was booked for two counts of failure to appear. Bond was set at $1,500.

Ulber Rodas Montejo, of Fair Lane, was booked for no driver’s license. Bond was set at $750.

Timothy Chad Boyer, of Onaga, Kan., was booked for three counts of failure to appear. Bond was set at $205.

Sunday, Aug. 26

Allen Jeffrey Tarr, of Fort Riley, was booked for disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $750.

Juan Norberto Cuy Tzoc, of the 600 block of Pierre Street, was booked for disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $750.

Morgan Nicole Grimmett, of the 600 block of Vattier Street, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Antonio Demond Neal, of Pratt, Kan., was booked for disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $750.

Chasity Tyann Lyle, of Fort Riley, was booked for disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $750.

Ryan Mathew Calmes, of the 1100 block of Colorado Street, was booked for unlawful possession of hallucinogens, possession of paraphernalia to grow or distribute marijuana, driving under the influence and fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer. No bond was listed. 

Compiled by Katie Goerl