The Blotter – Sept. 4

0
115

Thursday, Aug. 30

Cristino Sanchez Garcia, of the 20 block of Powerline Place, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $1,500.

Omar Alejandro Correa, of the 3000 block of Tuttle Creek Boulevard, was booked for driving with a canceled, revoked or suspended license. Bond was set at $500.

Anibal Filadelfo Morales, of Dodge City, Kan., was booked for two counts of failure to appear. Bond was set at $1,800.

Jermaine Lamar Mosley, of Wichita, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $2,500.

Antoinette Marie McWilliams, of the 3100 block of Lundin Drive, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $706.

Robert James Higgins, of Ogden, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $750.

Benita Elise Black, of the 500 block of Vattier Street, was booked for domestic battery. Bond was set at $500.

Friday, Aug. 31

Benita Elise Black, of the 500 block of Vattier Street, was booked for violation of protection orders. Bond was set at $500.

Eric David Garcia Jr., of Fort Riley, was booked for disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $750.

Emmanual Chukwuemeka Igbokwe, of Fort Riley, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $750.

Zachary Alan Almquist, of the 2800 block of Brad Lane, was booked for possession of opiates, opium or narcotics, unlawful possession of hallucinogens and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $2,000.

Monica Rose Morales, of St. George, Kan., was booked for five counts of forgery and giving a worthless check. Bond was set at $10,500.

Kyle Michael Weller, of Chapman, Kan., was booked for failure to appear. No bond was listed.

Joshua Kyle Davies, of the 6200 block of Cardinal Lane, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $2,500.

Guy Earl Millspaugh, of the 3700 block of Powers Lane, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $500.

Dennis Eugene Watts Jr., of the 800 block of Allison Avenue, was booked for two counts of probation violation. Bond was set at $2,268.

Marquay Dreshaun Haralson, of Ogden, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $230.

Robert John Edleston II, of the 3400 block of Dempsey Road, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $1,000.

James Leanthony Marqu Gayle, of Junction City, was booked for possession of opiates, opium or narcotics and distribution of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $1,000.

Tevin Lance Bruce, of Clay Center, Kan., was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $4,000.

Mark James Clark, of Milford, Kan., was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Saturday, Sept. 1

Tamara Marie Hatesohl, of the 400 block of Butterfield Road, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Ely Elizabeth Kirby, of the 2200 block of College Avenue, was booked for driving under the influence and purchase or consumption of alcohol by a minor. Bond was set at $500.

Angela Marie Campbell, of the 800 block of Dondee Drive, was booked for criminal trespassing. Bond was set at $500.

Todd Cameron Blackburn, of Van Zile Hall, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Syndey Nicole Topliff, of the 1100 block of Fremont Street, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $500.

Jose Luis Velasco II, of Louisville, Kan., was booked for driving with canceled, suspended or revoked license and habitual violation. Bond was set at $1,750.

Caitlin Mary LeClair, of the 1500 block of Oxford Place, was booked for misdemeanor assault. Bond was set at $500.

Roger Dalton McGuyer, of Ogden, was booked for domestic battery. Bond was set at $500.

Nicolette Dawn Sessin, of St. George, Kan., was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $1,500.

Chandon Virgil Moreno, of Lakin, Kan., was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $1,000.

Jason Lee Brungardt, of the 600 block of Highland Ridge Drive, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $1,500.

Antonio Lamont Fogle, of the 500 block of Stone Drive, was booked for aggravated assault. Bond was set at $2,000.

Sunday, Sept. 2

Trent Eilert Alexander, of Ogden, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $40.

James Dean Morehead, of Topeka, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $500.

Alin Alexandru Cole, of Fort Riley, was booked for disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $750.

Monday, Sept. 3

Brendon Michael Nunamaker, of the 500 block of Osage Street, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Shane Geary Johnson, of the 700 block of Laramie Street, was booked for aggravated assault of a law enforcement officer, felony obstruction of the legal process, driving under the influence, reckless driving and driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $5,000.

Wayne Joseph Brewster, of the 2200 block of College Avenue, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Compiled by Katie Goerl