The Blotter – Sept. 10

0
89

Thursday, Sept. 6

Evaristo Jacobo Garcia, of Junction City, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $1,000.

Brian John Linderman, of the 700 block of Juliette Avenue, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $1,000.

Fredrick Alonzo Peoples, of Wamego, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $200.

Friday, Sept. 7

Shelby Ann Thompson, of the 3000 block of Pecanwood Drive, was booked for criminal damage to property. Bond was set at $1,000.

Kyia Lee Gibson, of Riley, Kan., was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $775.

Bryce Anthony Baker, of Wamego, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $30.

Kevin Michael Harbaugh, of the 1200 block of Ratone Street, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $75,000.

Saturday, Sept. 8

Albert Haynes III, of the 800 block of Thurston Street, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $200.

Nykima Latrice Covens, of the 800 block of Kearney Street, was booked for criminal use of a financial card. Bond was set at $1,500.

Lindsey Marie Jewett, of the 1100 block of Thurston Street, was booked for driving under the influence and purchase or consumption of alcohol by a minor. Bond was set at $750.

Guillermo Hernandez Trevino, of the 1700 block of South Manhattan Avenue, was booked for domestic battery. Bond was set at $500.

Zachary John Bishop, of Denver, was booked for disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $750.

Sunday, Sept. 9

Anthony Blake Moyer, of the 400 block of Walters Drive, was booked for driving under the influence, failure to stop at accident involving injury and duty of driver to give notice of accident. Bond was set at $1,500.

Andrew William Smith, of Midland, Mich., was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Nickoaos George Tsamolias, of Atchison, Kan., was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Compiled by Katie Goerl