The Blotter

0
41

Monday, Sept. 10

Leonard John O’Connor Jr., of the 400 block of Summit Avenue, was booked for criminal damage to property. Bond was set at $750.

Michelle Leann Estep, of the 400 block of South Fourth Street, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $2,500.

Joshua Keith Fabela, of Fort Riley, was booked for probation violation.  Bond was set at $1,500.

Brad Rodney Scott Jr., of Fort Riley, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $1,000.

Tommy Lamarr Frison, of the 200 block of North Fifth Street, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $482.50.

Christopher Luis Gribble, of the 2400 block of Greenbriar Drive, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license and no proof of liability insurance. Bond was set at $1,500.

Andrew Ryan Brenneman, of Junction City, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $500.

John Robert Beck, of Kansas City, Mo., was booked for extradition of imprisoned person. Bond was not listed.

Linnie McCray Hamilton, of the 2500 block of Farm Bureau Road, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license; sale, distribution or cultivation of opiates or narcotics; possession of opiates, opium or narcotics; and no Kansas drug tax stamp. Bond was set at $8,000.

Compiled by Katie Goerl