The Blotter: Feb. 4

0
104

Thursday, Jan. 31

Shameke Caesar Strong, of the 3300 block of Valleywood Drive, was booked for possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $10,000.

Scott Albert Pittenger, of the 70 block of Cody Place, was block for sale of methamphetamine, unlawful drug proceeds, possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia and criminal possession of a firearm. Bond was set at $10,000.

Robert Blake Beattie Jr., of the 2100 block of Mike Place, was booked for possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of psilocybin mushrooms. Bond was set at $10,000.

Robert John Edleston II, of the 3400 block of Dempsey Road, was booked for criminal possession of a firearm, possession of methamphetamine, and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $15,000.

Trisha Kristine Karmann, of the 2200 block of Sloan Street, was booked for misdemeanor theft. Bond was set at $1,500.

Adam Joseph Cook, of Topeka, was booked for fleeing or attempting to elude a law enforcement officer, reckless driving, driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license and misdemeanor theft. Bond was set at $3,000.

Kara Renee Washam-Pugh, of Wichita, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $4,000.

Allyson Francine Greenstreet, of the 1500 block of Colorado Street, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $1,500.

Ryan Matthew Kovar, of the 2000 block of Stephen Court, was booked for failure to appear. No bond was listed.

Friday, Feb. 1

Austin Harris Tant, of Phoenix City, Ala., was booked for purchase or consumption of alcohol by a minor. Bond was set at $750.

Joshua Dean Weeks, of Wamego, was booked for two counts of violation of protection orders, harassment by telecommunication device and stalking. Bond was set at $13,000.

Efrain Lincoln Castro Jr., of the 1300 block of Pillsbury Drive, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $177.

Blake Edward Thorson, of the 800 block of Bertrand Street, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $3,000.

Jesse Lee Hewins, of Omaha, Neb., was booked for failure to appear. No bond was listed.

Nathaniel D. Plum, of the 800 block of Fremont Street, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Crystal Dawn McPheron, of the 8800 block of Glendale Circle, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $1,500.

Heath Gregory Johnson, of Solomon, Kan., was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Daniel Joseph Henry, of the 3000 block of Tuttle Creek Boulevard, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $750.

Saturday, Feb. 2

Riley Gabriel Lance, of the 3000 block of Tuttle Creek Boulevard, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Brian Shawn Casey, of the 1900 block of Judson Street, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $1,500.

Nathan Alan Marsh, of Fort Riley, was booked for driving under the influence, purchase or consumption of alcohol by a minor and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle. Bond was set at $500.

Joanne Vera Carpenter, of the 500 block of Vattier Street, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $750.

Sunday, Feb. 3

Timothy James Avery, of the 700 block of Crestwood Drive, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $750.

Andrew Mitchell Frasco, of West Hill, Calif., was booked for unlawful possession of hallucinogens, use or possession of drug paraphernalia and unlawful transport of an open container. Bond was set at $1,500.

Natalia Bejan, of the 1000 block of Garden Way, was booked for aggravated endangering a child. Bond was set at $7,000.