The Blotter – 2/7

0
39

Tuesday, Feb. 5

Estaban Olmedo Arreola, of Topeka, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $1,000.

Adam Jeffrey Hamilton, of the 500 block of Moro Street, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $1,500.

Adam Richard Hudson, of the 500 block of Fremont Street, was booked for manufacturing a controlled substance, two counts of sale or distribution of stimulants, possession of paraphernalia to grow or distribute marijuana, no Kansas drug tax stamp, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $25,000.

Gregory Paul Chambers, of the 500 block of Fremont Street, was booked for manufacturing a controlled substance, sale or distribution of stimulants, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of paraphernalia to grow or distribute marijuana and no Kansas drug tax stamp. Bond was set at $25,000.

Cynthia Jane Jones, of Topeka, was booked for unlawful possession of hallucinogens. Bond was set at $2,000.

Jermaine Blackwood, of the 2400 block of Greenbriar Drive, was booked for domestic battery and failure to appear. Bond was set at $1,207.

Stephanie Renee Steck, of the 800 block of Fremont Street, was booked for domestic battery. Bond was set at $1,000.

Melissa Sue Frakes, of the 70 block of Cody Place, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $500.

Wednesday,
Feb. 6

Zorailyn Berlino Santiago, of Junction City, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $750.