The Blotter: Feb. 11

0
114

Thursday, Feb. 7

Sal Minelo Tucker, of the 1100 block of Garden Way, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $1,000.

Joshua Renell Dantzler, of Topeka, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $5,000.

Kelli Marie Crouch, of Scott City, Kan., was booked for two counts of failure to appear. Bond was set at $18,000.

Frank Joseph Hanson III, of the 1800 block of Anderson Avenue, was booked for aggravated robbery. Bond was set at $100,000.

Ramon Maurice Spinks, of Junction City, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $2,500.

Mark Alexander Lawrence, of Topeka, was booked for making false writing and misdemeanor theft. Bond was set at $3,500.

James Curtis Couch Jr., of the 1500 block of Oxford Place, was booked for unlawful possession of hallucinogens. Bond was set at $1,000.

Friday, Feb. 8

Nathan Scott Dawes, of the 900 block of Moro Street, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Timothy William Deines, of the 3200 block of State Street, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Miranda Jean Shewmaker, of the 700 block of Goodrich Drive, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Dwight Nicholas Wetzel, of the 3300 block of Abbey Circle, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Bobbie Jean Roberson, of Ogden, was booked for criminal trespassing. Bond was set at $1,000.

Dustin Wade Howell, of Emporia, Kan., was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $1,500.

Daniel Raymond Reyes, of the 3000 block of Tuttle Creek Boulevard, was booked for failure to appear, driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license and probation violation. Bond was set at $1,745.

Patrick Martin Scahill, of the 1800 block of Anderson Avenue, was booked for felony murder and aggravated arson. Bond was set at $1,000,000.

Virginia Amanda Griese, of the 5600 block of Elbo Ridge Drive, was booked for felony murder and aggravated arson. Bond was set at $1,000,000.

Jeffrey Alan Hughes, of the 400 block of Fourth Street, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $256.

Wade Anthony Kye II, of Kansas City, Kan., was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $750.

Daniel Cole Arnwine, of the 900 block of Fourth Street, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $1,000.

Brandon Thomas Lambert, of Abilene, was booked for domestic battery. Bond was set at $1,000.

Saturday, Feb. 9

Alvin Dante Jones, of the 1900 block of Lincoln Drive, was booked for disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $750.

Calvin Bernard Cyprian Jr., of the 1400 block of Cambridge Place, was booked for misdemeanor obstruction of the legal process. Bond was set at $2,000.

Salvador Oseguera Jr., of the 2200 block of College Heights Road, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Ryan Michael Cantrell, of Lawrence, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Matthew James Colborn, of the 2500 block of Farm Bureau Road, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $2,500.

Christopher Martin Day, of the 3000 block of Sunnyside Drive, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Troy Stanley Hogue, of Topeka, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license, criminal threat, stalking and criminal damage to property. Bond was set at $8,000.

Marcus Eugene Miles, of the 900 block of Ratone Street, was booked for battery and criminal damage to property. Bond was set at $2,000.

Jacob Titus Maxfield, of Topeka, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $5,000.

Shawn Mitchell Martinez, of Junction City, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Sunday, Feb. 10

Xavier Everett Lewis, of the 7800 block of Marie Lane, was booked for battery and disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $1,500.

Krista Marie Glazner, of the 400 block of Leavenworth Street, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $1,500.

Heath LaRoy Hoesli, of Concordia, Kan., was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $2,000.

Kryshala Michelle Fox, of the 400 block of Redwood Place, was booked for domestic battery. Bond was set at $1,000.