The Blotter: Feb. 18

0
75

Thursday, Feb. 14

Kirsten Jean Kjosen, of the 2200 block of College Avenue, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $500.

Brent Eric Coker, of the 3100 block of Keats Avenue, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $500.

Louisa Joseph Darden, of the 800 block of Colorado Street, was booked for two counts of failure to appear. Bond was set at $996.25.

Mallory Dyan Latimore, of the 3900 block of Deandra Lane, was booked for driving under the influence, unlawful possession of hallucinogens and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $3,500.

Friday, Feb. 15

Seth Michael Shepherd, of the 6000 block of Tuttle Terrace, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $750.

Shameke Caesar Strong, of the 1200 block of Westloop Place, was booked for two counts of probation violation. Bond was set at $3,000.

Tyrone Lee Smalls, of the 800 block of Bluemont Avenue, was booked for sale, distribution or cultivation of a controlled substance within 1,000 feet of a school, possession of paraphernalia to grow or distribute marijuana, possession of stolen property and use or possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $30,000.

Samuel Basurto Ramirez, of Hays, Kan., was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $1,500.

Michael Gene Artis, of the 3000 block of Tuttle Creek Boulevard, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $500.

Mariza Lizzett Robles, of the 1500 block of Waterford Place, was booked for driving under the influence and duty of a driver to give notice of an accident. Bond was set at $3,000.

Saturday, Feb. 16

Phillip Amautus Griffith, of Fort Riley, was booked for battery against a law enforcement officer, criminal trespassing and resisting arrest. Bond was set at $4,000.

Kyle Colbert Murray, of the 500 block of Brookmont Drive, was booked for disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $750.

Terrence Roy McKinney, of the 600 block of Grainfield Street, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Becky Marie Hamm, of the 600 block of DeHoff Drive, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Agnes Lorrine McGathy, of Kansas City, Mo., was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $1,500.

Christopher John Murray, of Fort Riley, was booked for aggravated assault. Bond was set at $5,000.

Dirk Travis Sparks, of St. George, Kan., was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $5,000.