The Blotter: Feb. 25

0
55

Thursday, Feb. 21

Michael Curtiss Senn, of Topeka, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $159.

Timothy James Taylor Avery, of the 700 block of Crestwood Drive, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $1,500.

Friday, Feb. 22

Marquay Dreshaun Haralson, of Ogden, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $2,000.

Brock Anthony Baker Odell, of the 1500 block of Fairchild Avenue, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $500.

Maurice Alexander Quinton, of the 1000 block of Juliette Avenue, was booked for domestic battery. Bond was set at $1,000.

Deshun Monique Ramsey, of the 1000 block of Juliette Avenue, was booked for domestic battery. Bond was set at $1,000.

Saturday, Feb. 23

Caleb Alexander Nelsen, of Wamego, was booked for aggravated assault. Bond was set at $5,000.

John Grady Simpson, of the 800 block of Colorado Street, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license and habitual violation. Bond was set at $5,000.

Carlos Sentelle Curbeam, of Charlotte, N.C., was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Jonathan Alexander Garcia, of the 1900 block of Crescent Drive, was booked for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. Bond was set at $1,500.

Latrice Danielle Douglas, of the 2200 block of Praire Glen Place, was booked for disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $750.

Bryce Christopher Waldrop, of the 700 block of Allison Avenue, was booked for pedestrian under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Bond was set at $500.

Philip Daniel Price, of Green Cove Springs, Fla., was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $1,500.

Gregory Wayne Maguire, of the 600 block of Goodrich Drive, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.