The Blotter: March 4

0
69

Thursday, Feb. 28

Antonio Terrell Hill, of the 2000 block of Casement Road, was booked for sale or distribution of hallucinogens or marijuana. Bond was set at $3,000.

Jason Monroe Graham, of the 700 block of Diebler Place, was booked for manufacture of a controlled substance, sale or distribution of stimulants, sale or distribution of hallucinogens or marijuana, possession of opiates, opium or narcotics, use of a communication facility for sale or purchase of drugs, no Kansas drug tax stamp, unlawful possession of hallucinogens, sale or distribution of other illegal drugs, possession of paraphernalia to grow or distribute marijuana and use or possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $100,000.

Ronald Araron Schneid, of Detroit, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $8,000.

Friday, March 1

Yi Wang, of the 1800 block of College Heights Road, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Logan Ryan Jarvis, of the 700 block of Frey Drive, was booked for criminal damage to property. Bond was set at $2,000.

Jose Maria Lara, of the 2600 block of Kirkwood, was booked for criminal damage to property. Bond was set at $2,000.

Daniel Joseph Henry, of the 3000 block of Tuttle Creek Boulevard, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $1,000.

William Alan Reed, of the 1000 block of Thurston Street, was booked for eavesdropping. Bond was set at $7,000.

Brandon Thomas Lambert, of Abilene, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $25,000.

Crystal Marie Bise, of the 1000 block of Garden Way, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $2,000.

Timothy Maurice Colston Sr., of the 700 block of Bluemont Avenue, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $2,000.

Michael Anthony Turner, of the 2600 block of Butterfield Road, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $750.

Penelope Gard Burchfiel, of the 1700 block of Cassell Road, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $500.

Justin Clifton Carlson, of Ogden, was booked for domestic battery. Bond was set at $1,000.

Saturday, March 2

Jarrod Daniel Williamson, of the 600 block of Thurston Avenue, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Jamal Anthony Carter, of the 8700 block of Eagles Landing Drive, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $500.

Brian James Nelson, of Abilene, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $2,500.

Angel Loera, of Great Bend, Kan., was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $1,000.

Rachel Anne Rowe, of the 6000 block of Tuttle Terrace, was booked for domestic battery. Bond was set at $1,000.

Harley David Blair, of Ogden, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $500.

Amy Elizabeth Lowe, of the 3000 block of Tuttle Creek Boulevard, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $119.

Sunday, March 3

Jose Vigil-Rosales, of the 400 block of Walters Drive, was booked for no driver’s license. Bond was set at $500.

Johnathan Michael Kerby, of the 3100 block of Lundin Drive, was booked for domestic battery. Bond was set at $1,000.

Harley David Blair, of Ogden, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $100.

Bradley Paul Riniker, of Wamego, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $1,500.

Jesse Jaymes Walburn, of Fort Riley, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $1,500.

Cory L. Land, of Junction City, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $1,500.