The Blotter: March 8

0
56

Monday, March 6

Joseph Matthew Urbano, of Clay Center, Kan., was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $1,500.

Amber Reneece Baker, of Lawrence, was booked for two counts of misdemeanor theft and two counts of misdemeanor giving a worthless check. Bond was set at $1,000.

Johnny Ray Jernigan, of the 900 block of Garden Way, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $1,500.

Ethan Russell Wilson, of the 5100 block of Shadowridge Drive, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $1,500.

Naim Saalim Alamin, of the 700 block of Allen Road, was booked for two counts of sale or distribution of controlled substances within 1,000 feet of a school, aiding a felon or a person charged with a felony, three counts of sale or distribution of hallucinogens or marijuana, and conspiracy to commit a crime. Bond was set at $150,000.

Jason Thomas Fisher, of Topeka, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $5,000.

Tuesday, March 7

Holly Renae Braden, of the 1400 block of College Avenue, was booked for driving under the influence and duty of driver to give notice of an accident. Bond was set at $2,000.

Brandon Ray Tilley, of the 800 block of Mission Avenue, was booked for criminal trespassing. Bond was set at $500.