The Blotter: March 11

0
371

Thursday, March 7

Jody Dean Hildebrand, of Ogden, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $750.

Nicholas Grant Berges, of the 1800 block of Erickson Street, was booked for felony theft. Bond was set at $2,000.

Terrence Roy McKinney, of the 600 block of Grainfield Street, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $500.

Justin Robert Wessling, of the 2700 block of Kirkwood Drive, was booked for two counts of probation violation, unlawful possession of hallucinogens and use or possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $6,000.

Drew Christopher Fox, of the 2000 block of Casement Road, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $500.

Friday, March 8

Joseph Arman O’Connor, of the 400 block of Moro Street, was booked for disorderly house. Bond was set at $750.

Kahmdon Doyle Flanary, of Wamego, was booked for driving under the influence. No bond was listed.

Kimberly Marie Nelson, of the 1100 block of Garden Way, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Shenica LaShae Littlejohn, of the 300 block of Northfield Road, was booked for domestic battery. Bond was set at $1,000.

Charlie Lynn Frazier, of Wamego, was booked for misdemeanor theft. Bond was set at $750.

Shawn Lee Sime, of the 400 block of Butterfield Road, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $289.

Phillip M. Grano, of Plains, Kan., was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $500.

Jakira Denise Witherspoon, of the 1700 block of Manhattan Avenue, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $250.

Thatcher Kurtis Damman, of Marlatt Hall, was booked for attempting to elude police. Bond was set at $3,000.

Saturday, March 9

Emily Virginia Orndoff, of the 2000 block of Tecumseh Road, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Matthew Tyler Scheff, of Williamsville, Kan., was booked for unlawful use of driver’s license. Bond was set at $750.

Michael Ryan Short, of Overland Park, Kan., was booked for unlawful possession of hallucinogens, use or possession of drug paraphernalia and driving under the influence. Bond was set at $2,250.

Kevin Lyle Reinbold, of the 1900 block of Judson Street, was booked for driving under the influence and driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $2,250.

Nicholas Scott Benner, of Omaha, Neb., was booked for misdemeanor obstruction of the legal process. Bond was set at $879.

Richard Allen Eberhart, of the 400 block of Fourth Street, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $3,000.

Jordyn Alyssa Beck, of the 1800 block of Laramie Street, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Drew Daniel Smading Jr., of the 600 block of Vattier Street, was booked for sale, distribution or cultivation of opiates, opium, narcotic drugs or stimulants; no Kansas drug tax stamp; and unlawful possession of hallucinogens. Bond was set at $7,500.

Dennis Brandon Joshua Jr., of Des Moines, Iowa, was booked for driving under the influence, transporting an open container and minor in possession of alcohol. Bond was set at $750.

Daniel Lee Braun-Moss, of Hays, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license and leaving the scene of an accident. Bond was set at $1,250.

Michael Bryan Murray, of Arlington, Texas, was booked. No charge or bond was listed.

Akshar Kamlesh Patel, of Lubbock, Texas, was booked for purchase or consumption of alcohol by a minor, unlawful use of non-driver ID card and possession of open container. Bond was set at $1,500.

Brook Mulugeta Berhane, of the 1500 block of McCain Lane, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $399.

Demetrius Dion Wallace, of the 1100 block of Yuma Street, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $1,500.

Jasmine Ramirez, of Garden City, Kan., was booked for aggravated battery and disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $5,000.

Ashlee Marie Ferrin, of Maize, Kan., was booked for unlawful possession of hallucinogens, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of alcohol by a minor. Bond was set at $1,500.

Casha Marie Miller, of Hutchinson, Kan., was booked for possession of alcohol by a minor and misdemeanor obstruction of the legal process. Bond was set at $1,500.

Samuel Dale Morris, of Cedar Vale, Kan., was booked for disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $750.

Corey Lee Ekstrum, of the 1100 block of Thurston Street, was booked for disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $750.

Daryl Raymond Miller, of Junction City, was booked for criminal trespassing. Bond was set at $750.

Zhiman Xiao, of the 1800 block of Anderson Avenue, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $750.

Peter James Schmidt, of Lawrence, was booked for minor in possession of alcohol, littering, unlawful possession of hallucinogens and possession of open container. Bond was set at $3,000.

Cody Rhyan Chambers, of Garnet, Kan., was booked for criminal damage to property and criminal trespassing. Bond was set at $1,500.

Derahn Michael Williams, of the 2000 block of College Heights Road, was booked for criminal trespassing. Bond was set at $750.

Maria Laura Marti Bernardes, of Pittsburg, Kan., was booked for purchase or consumption of alcohol by a minor and unlawful use of driver’s license. Bond was set at $1,500.

Jymie Ujean Graham, of the 2500 block of Farm Bureau Road, was booked for battery against a law enforcement officer and disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $3,000.

Logan Matthew Demott, of Kansas City, Mo., was booked for unlawful possession of depressants, bribery, possession of drug paraphernalia and misdemeanor obstruction of the legal process. Bond was set at $7,500.

Nicholas Thranum Bares, of Del Rapids, S.D., was booked for misdemeanor obstruction of the legal process, possession of open container and possession of alcohol by a minor. Bond was set at $2,250.

Ryan William Swatzell, of Phillipsburg, Kan., was booked for disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $750.

Ian Christopher McKay, of Lawrence, was booked for disorderly conduct and misdemeanor obstruction of the legal process. Bond was set at $1,500.

Courtney Elizabeth Thompson, of Goddard, Kan., was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $500.

Savon Darius Dwayne Pittman, of Junction City, was booked for disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $750.

Michael Jordan Yoxall, of the 1500 block of Oxford Place, was booked for disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $750.

Jonathan Woodrow Hence, of Lindsborg, Kan., was booked for disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $750.

Gina Maria Jones, of the 2400 block of Buttonwood Drive, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $2,500.

Michael Steven Marr, of Lincoln, Neb., was booked for purchase or consumption of alcohol by a minor. Bond was set at $750.

Andrew Steven Nicklin, of Topeka, was booked for domestic battery, witness or victim intimidation and criminal damage to property. Bond was set at $3,500.

Carlos Ernesto Rizo II, of Wichita, was booked for sale or distribution of hallucinogens or marijuana and two counts of possession of paraphernalia to grow or distribute marijuana. Bond was set at $3,000.

Joshua John Melton, of Belleville, Kan., was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $500.

Cameron Clifton Geis, of Lawrence, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $1,000.

Brennen Christopher Nelson, of Warrensburg, Mo., was booked for purchase or consumption of alcohol by a minor. Bond was set at $750.

Samuel Martin Moulin, of Emporia, was booked for sale or distribution of hallucinogens or marijuana and possession of paraphernalia to grow or distribute marijuana. Bond was set at $5,000.

Lindsey Renee Meyer, of Winfield, Kan., was booked for disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $500.

Dustin Michael Connolly, of Fort Riley, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $500.

Sunday, March 10

David Lloyd Murdock, of Topeka, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $500.

Nicholas Franklin Hrabik, of the 1200 block of Pomeroy Street, was booked for minor in possession of alcohol. Bond was set at $750.

Brian Joseph Latour Jr., of Ogden, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $500.

Evan Dale Walter, of Hutchinson, Kan., was booked for purchase or consumption of alcohol by a minor. Bond was set at $500.

Adam George Petrik, of Salina, was booked for disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $750.