The Blotter: March 15

0
42

Wednesday, March 13

John Anthony Beldzig, of Junction City, was booked. No charge or bond was listed.

Daniel Reed Mainville, of the 1900 block of Montgomery Drive, was booked for possession of opiates, opium, narcotic drugs or stimulants; unlawful possession of hallucinogens; and use or possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $10,000.

Toni Amanda Reis, of the 1900 block of Montgomery Drive, was booked for possession of opiates, opium, narcotic drugs or stimulants; unlawful possession of hallucinogens; and use or possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $10,000.

Gerrod Duane Pointer Jr., of Clarksville, Tenn., was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $3,000.

Malissa Marie Yvonne Suchan, of the 800 block of Church Avenue, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $3,000.

Russell Royal Springer, of the 500 block of Moro Street, was booked for domestic battery. Bond was set at $1,000.

Jamarr Raphael Ramon Marks, of Milford, Kan., was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $1,000.

Warrell Delvon Spiller, of the 1300 block of Marlatt Avenue, was booked for probation violation. No bond was listed.

Alvie Ray Morton II, of the 1600 block of Woodoak Court, was booked for domestic battery and unlawful possession of hallucinogens. Bond was set at $3,000.