The Blotter: March 25

0
71

Thursday, March 21

Matthew Adam Stevenson, of Westmoreland, Kan., was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $500.

Milton Lance Thompson, of St. George, Kan., was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $2,000.

Wendy Kaye Montgomery, of the 900 block of Colorado Street, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $557.79.

Matthew Walter Schoettle, of Fort Riley, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $185.

Friday, March 22

Jacqueline Joan Long, of Junction City, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Mary Jo Dean Evans, of Wamego, was booked for battery. Bond was set at $1,000.

Roberto Antonio Rivera, of Hays, Kan., was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $1,500.

Kenneth Ray Brown, of the 1500 block of Tuttle Creek Boulevard, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $903.

Matthew Gerard Syrokosz, of St. Marys, Kan., was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $5,000.

Saturday, March 23

Erin Casey Brown, of the 500 block of Laramie Street, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Nicholas Ryan Lillich, of the 900 block of Vattier Street, was booked for domestic battery and criminal damage to property. Bond was set at $2,000.

Darrick Michael Masenthin, of the 900 block of Vattier Street, was booked for domestic battery. Bond was set at $1,000.

Michael Duane Westgate, of Clay Center, Kan., was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $500.

Andrew Wolfgang Dezess, of Junction City, was booked for misdemeanor theft. Bond was set at $1,000.

Paul Edward Stauffer, of Richardson, Texas, was booked for aggravated battery, criminal possession of a firearm, aggravated assault and aggravated battery. Bond was set at $25,000.

Destiny Ann Melton, homeless, was booked for sale, distribution or cultivation of opiates, opium, narcotic drugs or stimulants; possession of opiates, opium, narcotic drugs or stimulants; possession of paraphernalia to grow or distribute marijuana; use or possession of drug paraphernalia; no Kansas drug tax stamp; and driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $10,000.

Fatima Miesfer Algahtani, of the 1400 block of College Avenue, was booked for domestic battery. Bond was set at $1,000.