The Blotter: April 1

0
50

Thursday, March 28

Alvin Dante Jones, of the 1900 block of Lincoln Drive, was booked for sexual battery. Bond was set at $1,500.

Edward Henry Moore, of Junction City, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $500.

Andrew Dion Lars, of Ogden, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $2,500.

Misty Lee Wege, of Riley, Kan., was booked for possession of opiates, opium, narcotic drugs or stimulants. Bond was set at $5,000.

Joshua Tyvon Foster, of the 60 block of Cody Place, was booked for unlawful possession of hallucinogens and use or possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $1,000.

Friday, March 29

Jonathan Christian Woodward, of Junction City, was booked for criminal damage to property. Bond was set at $1,000.

Dylan Anthony Mendicina, of the 900 block of Kearney Street, was booked for fleeing or attempting to elude a law enforcement officer. Bond was set at $1,000.

David Lee Thornton, of the 2500 block of Meadowood Drive, was booked for conspiracy to commit a crime. Bond was set at $2,500.

Terraine Jones, of the 1300 block of Marlatt Avenue, was booked for battery. Bond was set at $1,000.

Andrea Dominique Nico Alleyne, of the 2500 block of Farm Bureau Road, was booked for two counts of failure to appear. Bond was set at $2,000.

Joseph Dale Batson, of the 2700 block of Brook Park Drive, was booked for driving under the influence, refusal of a breath test and driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $2,250.

Saturday, March 30

Joel David Morgan, of Laramie Street, was booked for felony theft. Bond was set at $750.

Renee Elizabeth Nemeth, of the 3100 block of Heritage Court, was booked for possession of opiates, opium, narcotic drugs or stimulants and unlawful possession of hallucinogens. Bond was set at $10,000.

Jerrad Lee Wilson, of the 10000 block of Lakeside Drive, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $1,500.

Steven John Sowell, of the 2100 block of Green Avenue, was booked for criminal trespassing and criminal damage to property. Bond was set at $4,000.

Krystal Nicole Bihm, of the 2700 block of Buttonwood Drive, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $750.

Sunday, March 31

Cory Robert Rowe, of the 3000 block of Tuttle Creek Boulevard, was booked for driving under the influence and unlawful possession of stimulants. Bond was set at $1,500.

Aristeo Antonio Cervantes, of Fort Riley, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.