The Blotter: April 8

0
71

Thursday, April 4

Toni Amanda Reis, of the 1900 block of Montgomery Drive, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $5,000.

Anthony Aaron Bosch, of Miami, Fla, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $5,000.

Friday, April 5

Joseph Kendall Studer, of the 3300 block of Shady Valley Drive, was booked for driving under the influence and reckless driving. Bond was set at $2,500.

Clinton Ray Schriner, of the 800 block of Pottawatomie Avenue, was booked for aggravated robbery. Bond was set at $7,500.

Keith Isiah Glenn, of Wytheville, Va., was booked for extradition of an imprisoned person. No bond was listed.

Dustin Cody Collins, of the 700 block of Fourth Street, was booked for felony theft. Bond was set at $3,000.

Walter Warren Jr., of Lawrence, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $5,000.

Ronald Tyler Bicknell, of the 1000 block of Colorado Street, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license and failure to appear. Bond was set at $780.

Ryan Michael Tatum, of the 400 block of Walters Avenue, was booked for four counts of failure to appear. Bond was set at $400.

Saturday, April 6

Willard William Dison, of the 400 block of Walters Drive, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $500.

Antonio Cortez Brown, of Fort Riley, was booked for obstruction of the legal process. Bond was set at $750.

Ariana Celeste Agnew, of Fort Riley, was booked for disorderly conduct and obstruction of the legal process. Bond was set at $1,500.

Joseph Luyen Pham Gardner, of St. George, Kan., was booked for failure to appear. No bond was listed.

Wesley Wayne Roddy, of the 300 block of 11th Street, was booked for three counts of housing for other jurisdiction. No bond was listed.

Terraine Jones, of the 1300 block of Marlatt Avenue, was booked for domestic battery and violation of protection orders. Bond was set at $2,000.

Sunday, April 7

Andrew Bolton Jameson Jr., of the 2700 block of Buttonwood Drive, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.