The Blotter: April 15

0
61

Thursday, April 11

Nicholas Grant Berges, of the 1800 block of Erickson Street, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $2,500.

Kyle Johannes Maxwell, of Fort Riley, was booked for felony obstruction of the legal process. Bond was set at $2,000.

Terrance Patrick Bise, of the 500 block of Moro Street, was booked for violation of protection orders. Bond was set at $2,000.

Joshua Kyle Davies, of the 6200 block of Cardinal Lane, was booked for two counts of probation violation; failure to appear; possession of opiates, opium, narcotic drugs or stimulants; unlawful possession of hallucinogens; use or possession of drug paraphernalia; and three counts of violation of protection orders. Bond was set at $29,000.

Germy Terrell Cameron, of the 3000 block of Tuttle Creek Boulevard, was booked for two counts of probation violation. Bond was set at $4,000.

Dustin Edward Luebbe, of Lawrence, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $1,500.

John Joseph Fleury, of the 500 block of Sixth Street, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $500.

Friday, April 12

Santiago Ortiz-Ramirez, of the 2200 block of College Avenue, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $750.

Michael Leroy Dungey, of Emmett, Kan., was booked for battery. Bond was set at $1,000.

Antoine Yvonne Revada, of the 700 block of Allen Road, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $1,500.

Joshua Kyle Davies, of the 6200 block of Cardinal Lane, was booked for violation of protection orders, endangering a minor, domestic battery and witness or victim intimidation. Bond was set at $500.

Saturday, April 13

Michael Lee Eichenberg Jr., of the 1700 block of Manhattan Avenue, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $150.

Martin Anthony Jackson Jr., of Fort Riley, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license and failure to appear. Bond was set at $1,000.

Calvin Jerome Martin, of the 100 block of Butterfield Road, was booked for driving under the influence and driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $4,000.

William Duane Henry, of the 1500 block of Tuttle Creek Boulevard, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $750.

Steven Douglas Meredith, of Ogden, was booked for arson, criminal threat and felony obstruction of the legal process. Bond was set at $8,000.

Sunday, April 14

Zackary Ryan Vannostrand, of Fort Riley, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.