The Blotter: April 22

0
115

Thursday, April 18

Carlos Juan Silva, no address listed, was booked for two counts of failure to appear. Bond was set at $13,000.

Matthew Joseph Fox, of St. George, Kan., was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $1,000.

Shemeka Shantal Brown, of Junction City, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $1,000.

Jamar France Fudge, of Kansas City, Mo., was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $2,000.

Jose Arturo Molina Valladerer, of the 2500 block of Farm Bureau Road, was booked for aggravated battery. Bond was set at $7,500.

Paige Nichole Roatch, of the 500 bolck of Tuttle Creek Boulevard, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $750.

Friday, April 19

Maya Nicole R. Dandu, of the 2200 block of College Avenue, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Steven Mark Coates, of the 800 block of Pottawatomie Avenue, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Cynthia Marie Perez, of Ogden, was booked for domestic battery. Bond was set at $1,000.

Brock Timothy Dula, of Ogden, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $2,500.

Josue Mario Bosque, of the 1500 block of Fair Lane, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $750.

Tomi Nicole Tibbetts, of the 600 block of Yuma Street, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $500.

Eric James Lubrano Jr., homeless, was booked for failure to appear and violation of protection orders. Bond was set at $3,500.

Andrew James Shipp, of Fort Riley, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $500.

Danielle Faith Stein, of the 1900 block of Daisy Court, was booked for no driver’s license. Bond was set at $500.

Saturday, April 20

Brenda Rae Peterson, of Topeka, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Ricardo Allen Gibbs, of Fort Riley, was booked for driving under the influence, accident involving damage to vehicle or property, and duty of driver to give notice of an accident. Bond was set at $2,250.

David Allen Foulkrod, of Medicine Lodge, Kan., was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $750.

Bobby Clyde Brawley III, of Fort Riley, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $1,500.

Zachery Ryan Burch, of Ogden, was booked for domestic battery and criminal restraint. Bond was set at $2,000.

Torry Thomas Barleen, of the 6100 block of Anderson Avenue, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license and possession of an illegal substance. Bond was set at $4,000.

William Jay Laffery, of the 6100 block of Anderson Avenue, was booked for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $1,000.

Charles Edwards Glasscock Jr., of the 2400 block of Hobbs Drive, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $750.

Sunday, April 21

Tifny Nichole Botbyl, of the 1700 block of Rockhill Road, was booked for domestic battery. Bond was set at $1,000.

Trevor Allen Lee Clark, of Wamego, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $500.

Leslie Kareem Brooks Jones, of Junction City, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.