The Blotter: April 29

0
162

Thursday, April 25

Joshua Jeremiah Mitchell, of Cedar Point, Kan., was booked for aggravated assault, domestic battery, driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license, use or possession of drug paraphernalia and probation violation. Bond was set at $15,000.

Marquay Dreshaun Haralson, of Ogden, was booked for possession of opiates, opium, narcotics or stimulants, possession of paraphernalia to grow or distribute marijuana and unlawful possession of hallucinogens. Bond was set at $10,500.

Scott Albert Pittenger, homeless, was booked for possession of opiates, opium, narcotics or stimulants and probation violation. Bond was set at $2,500.

Alberto Martinez Banuelas, of the 2500 block of Farm Bureau Road, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $25,000.

Alejandro C. Avila, of Kansas City, Kan., was booked for failure to appear and aggravated escape from custody. Bond was set at $21,500.

Ashley Lynn Newbrough, of the 2400 block of Charolais Lane, was booked for burglary of a dwelling, felony obstruction of the legal process and felony theft. Bond was set at $15,000.

Clinton Lee Brooks, of the 2200 block of College Avenue, was booked for domestic battery. Bond was set at $1,000.

Keshayla Unique Smith, of the 2200 block of College Avenue, was booked for domestic battery. Bond was set at $1,000.

Todd Michael Newbrough, of the 2400 block of Charolais Lane, was booked for burglary of a dwelling, felony theft, felony obstruction of the legal process and computer crime. Bond was set at $20,000.

Mose Edward Allen, of the 1000 block of Colorado Street, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $1,500.

Salena April Wolf, of the 2600 block of Georgetown Place, was booked for sale or distribution of stimulants, use or possession of drug paraphernalia and no Kansas drug tax stamp. Bond was set at $13,000.

Shameke Caesar Strong, of Keats, Kan., was booked for sale or distribution of stimulants and no Kansas drug tax stamp. Bond was set at $20,000.

Kyle Robert Plaice, of the 2900 block of Nelson’s Landing, was booked for three counts of probation violation. Bond was set at $3,000.

Friday, April 26

Christopher James Obyrne, of Ogden, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $1,500.

Santiago Rolando Cantu, of the 500 block of Colorado Street, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license and habitual violation. Bond was set at $6,000.

Salena April Wolf, of the 2600 block of Georgetown Place, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $5,000.

Michael Anthony Hoyte, of Junction City, was booked for failure to appear. No bond was listed.

Terraine Jones, of the 1300 block of Marlatt Avenue, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $1,000.

Desiree Aimee Jones, of Wamego, was booked for three counts of failure to appear. Bond was set at $250.

Megan Grace Woodyard, of the 500 block of Pierre Street, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $125.

Jeffery Patrick Thompson, of the 400 block of Walters Drive, was booked for domestic battery. Bond was set at $2,500.

Lucas Gene Mobley, of the 800 block of Greenfield Circle, was booked for possession of opiates, opium, narcotics or stimulants, driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license and failure to appear. Bond was set at $4,750.

Keith William Blasing, of the 800 block of Vattier Street, was booked for three counts of failure to appear. Bond was set at $600.

Saturday, April 27

Ariel Zehariah Shuval, of the 1000 block of Laramie Street, was booked for nudity in a public place. Bond was set at $750.

Joseph Michael Spanier, of the 2200 block of Northview Drive, was booked for driving under the influence, driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license and refusal of a breath test. Bond was set at $2,250.

Donald Dean Lewis Jr., of Salisbury, Mo., was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license and giving a worthless check. Bond was set at $3,186.09.

Andrew William Smith, of Fort Riley, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $1,500.

Lucas Gene Mobley, of the 800 block of Greenfield Circle, was booked for two counts of failure to appear. Bond was set at $3,000.

Jonathan Marc Allen Sr., of the 1700 block of Kenmar Drive, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $500.

Sunday, April 28

Michelle Lyn Myers, of the 300 block of Delaware Avenue, was booked for two counts of failure to appear. Bond was set at $224.

Roy James Jones III, of the 3400 block of Treesmill Circle, was booked for disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $750.

Frank S. Martello Jr., of the 1800 block of Hunting Avenue, was booked for disorderly conduct. Bond was set at $750.