The Blotter: May 2

0
65

Tuesday, April 30

Steven Michael Hohl, of Wichita, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $1,000.

Raymond Kyle Keeton, homeless, was booked for aggravated assault. Bond was set at $10,000.

William Allen Spires, of Wichita, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $500.

Stephen Alan Mumford Jr., of Wichita, was booked for direct contempt of court. Bond was set at $750.

Amber Nicole McFadden, of Hillsborough, Kan., was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $2,000.

Jahmell Daniel Voisin, of the 500 block of Colorado Street, was booked for failure to appear. No bond was listed.

Jamie Noel Hays, of the 2500 block of Candle Crest Circle, was booked for domestic battery and witness or victim intimidation. Bond was set at $2,000.

Castulo Calleja Francisco, of the 1700 block of Fair Lane, was booked for domestic battery. Bond was set at $1,000.

Efrain Lincoln Castro Jr., of the 1300 block of Pillsbury Drive, was booked for falsely reporting a crime. Bond was set at $2,000.

John David Barnedt Jr., of the 2500 block of Farm Bureau Road, was booked for domestic battery. Bond was set at $2,500.

Wednesday, May 1

Jacob Patrick Hammer, of the 1000 block of Ratone Street, was booked for criminal trespassing. Bond was set at $500.