The Blotter: May 3

0
86

Wednesday, May 1

Dustin Cody Collins, of the 700 block of Fourth Street, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $1,000.

Sheryl Luana French, of the 1300 block of Pillsbury Drive, was booked for misdemeanor obstruction of the legal process and misdemeanor theft. Bond was set at $2,000.

Rafael Alfonzo Pevy, of Junction City, was booked for domestic battery and criminal damage to property. Bond was set at $2,000.

Dwight Anthony Hamilton, of the 800 block of Fremont Street, was booked for misdemeanor theft. Bond was set at $1,000.

Stephen Lamar Cunningham Jr., of Fort Riley, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $750.

Deborah Sue Bedard, of the 1300 block of Roever Road, was booked for criminal use of a financial card and theft of lost or mislaid property. Bond was set at $1,000.

Jahmell Daniel Voisin, of the 500 block of Colorado Street, was booked for failure to appear. No bond was listed.

Darren William Oetinger, of Leonardville, Kan., was booked for domestic battery. Bond was set at $1,000.

Lisa Marie Hill, of Lawrence, was booked for two counts of failure to appear and probation violation. Bond was set at $199.

Sean Thomas Sullivan, of the 1900 block of College Heights Road, was booked for two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $1,000.

Antonio Darnell Amos, of the 300 block of Brooklawn Drive, was booked for sale or distribution of hallucinogens and unlawful possession of hallucinogens. Bond was set at $5,000.

Darreen Demario Starks, of the 1200 block of Vattier Street, was booked for unlawful possession of hallucinogens and driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $2,000.

Zachery Ryan Burch, of Ogden, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $3,000.