The Blotter: May 6

0
93

Thursday, May 2

John Leroy Cody Deem, of the 900 block of Sunset Avenue, was booked for misdemeanor theft, criminal deprivation of property, forgery and misdemeanor use of a financial card. Bond was set at $8,000.

Malcolm Coy Cunningham, of the 500 block of Moro Street, was booked for probation violation. No bond was listed.

Stephanie Jo Cassidy, of Hopkinsville, Ky., was booked for violation of protection orders. Bond was set at $1,500.

Dylan Martin Ritzert, of the 2500 block of Farm Bureau Road, was booked for unlawful possession of depressants and use or possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $1,000.

Elizabeth Eve Stuart, of the 500 block of Vattier Street, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $5,000.

Brisa Meza, homeless, was booked for use or possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of opiates, opium, narcotics or stiumulants. Bond was set at $5,000.

Katlin Ann Watt, of the 2200 block of Blueberry Drive, was booked for no driver’s license. Bond was set at $500.

Carlton Wayne Solton Jr., of the 700 block of Griffith Drive, was booked for domestic battery. Bond was set at $1,000.

Friday, May 3

Damian Charles Donlon, of Concordia, Kan., was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $5,000.

Spencer Jay Dreesman, of the 500 block of Sunset Avenue, was booked for battery. Bond was set at $500.

Garison Danner Morris, of the 900 block of Vattier Street, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Paul Carroll Sims, of the 1000 block of Humboldt Street, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $1,500.

Mitchell Evan Heideman, of the 1000 block of Laramie Street, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Jennifer Lynn Trieu, of the 2400 block of Buttonwood Drive, was booked for sale, distribution or cultivation of opiates or narcotics, endangering a minor and contribution to child misconduct. Bond was set at $10,000.

Cody Richard Fegan, of the 1400 block of Claflin Circle, was booked for criminal threat. Bond was set at $10,000.

Christopher Neil Marinelli, of Carmichael, Calif., was booked for aggravated assault, battery, unlawful possession of hallucinogens, use or possession of drug paraphernalia and misdemeanor theft. Bond was set at $10,000.

Tyler Chase Nordt, of the 3700 block of Seth Child Road, was booked for misdemeanor theft and criminal deprivation of property. Bond was set at $1,000.

Saturday, May 4

Tyrone Antonio Shorter, of the 800 block of Kearney Street, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $1,500.

Zachery Antie Kelly, of Ogden, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license and habitual violation. Bond was set at $10,000.

Gregory Aristidis Haramis, of St. George, Kan., was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license and habitual violation. Bond was set at $5,000.

Michael Justin Hodge, of the 3000 block of Grand Mere Parkway, was booked for aggravated assault. Bond was set at $5,000.

Adam Jeffrey Hamilton, of the 500 block of Moro Street, was booked for domestic battery. Bond was set at $500.

Sunday, May 5

Golden Cardell Coachman, of McPherson, Kan., was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $750.

Demetrius Sherode Horton, of Fort Riley, was booked for driving under the influence. Bond was set at $1,000.