The Blotter: May 10

0
166

Wednesday, May 8

Stephen Christopher Cashore, of the 1000 block of 12th Street, was booked for probation violation. Bond was set at $2,000.

Malik Jesse Heath, of Goodnow Hall, was booked for unlawful possession of hallucinogens. Bond was set at $1,000.

Tracy Donsha French, of the 1600 block of Hillcrest Drive, was booked for unlawful possession of hallucinogens. Bond was set at $1,000.

Renee Elizabeth Nemeth, of the 3100 block of Heritage Court, was booked for three counts of probation violation. Bond was set at $25,000.

Joshua Kyle Davies, of the 6200 block of Cardinal Lane, was booked for probation violation and failure to appear. Bond was set at $12,500.

James Edward Smith Jr., of Junction City, was booked for sale, distribution or cultivation of opiates or narcotics. Bond was set at $15,000.

Jordan Suzanne Hofman, of the 900 block of Bluemont Avenue, was booked for driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $750.

Emerson Demetrius Johnson Jr., of Junction City, was booked for sale or distribution of hallucinogens or marijuana. No bond was listed.

Anthony Ray Smith, of Junction City, was booked for sale or distribution of a controlled substance or an analog. Bond was set at $15,000.

Kenneth Wayne Bellamy Sr., of Junction City, was booked for sale or distribution of a controlled substance or an analog. Bond was set at $20,000.

Walter Bernard Taylor, of the 1100 block of Colorado Street, was booked for sale or distribution of a controlled substance or an analog. Bond was set at $50,000.

Theresa Annette Davidson, of the 2100 block of Sloan Street, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $100.

Doris E. M. Davis, of Junction City, was booked for sale or distribution of a controlled substance or an analog. Bond was set at $70,000.

Darren Robert MacDowell, of the 1900 block of College Heights Road, was booked for unlawful possession of hallucinogens and use or possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $5,000.

April Denise Banks, of Junction City, was booked for sale or distribution of hallucinogens or marijuana and sale, distribution or cultivation of opiates or narcotics. Bond was set at $25,000.

Angela Denise Dunlap, of Junction City, was booked for sale or distribution of a controlled substance or an analog. Bond was set at $100,000.

Charles Humphreys, of Junction City, was booked for sale, distribution or cultivation of opiates or narcotics. Bond was set at $15,000.

David Blaine Morgan, of Junction City, was booked for sale or distribution of a controlled substance or an analog. Bond was set at $15,000.

Amber Arcadia Colon, of Junction City, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $500.

Morris Lemoine Davis, of Junction City, was booked for sale or distribution of a controlled substance or an analog. Bond was set at $15,000.

Ronald Wilton Gayle, of Junction City, was booked for sale or distribution of a controlled substance or an analog. Bond was set at $15,000.

Joi Monique Humphreys, of Junction City, was booked for sale or distribution of a controlled substance or an analog. Bond was set at $15,000.

Prescious Jasmine Banks, of the 1100 block of Colorado Street, was booked for sale, distribution or cultivation of opiates or narcotics and sale or distribution of hallucinogens or marijuana. Bond was set at $200,000.

John Russell Hurst, of Junction City, was booked for sale or distribution of a controlled substance or an analog. Bond was set at $15,000.

Daryl Michael Fletcher, of Junction City, was booked for reckless driving, fleeing or attempting to elude a law enforcement officer, improper driving on a laned road, racing on highways and exceeding maximum speed limits. Bond was set at $4,000.

Rosella Johnson, of Junction City, was booked for sale, distribution or cultivation of opiates or narcotics. Bond was set at $15,000.

Olevia Marie Humphreys, of Junction City, was booked for sale, distribution or cultivation of opiates or narcotics. Bond was set at $15,000.

Barbara Michelle Crumpton, of Junction City, was booked for sale or distribution of a controlled substance or an analog. Bond was set at $200,000.

Jarvis Isiah Clark, of the 1500 block of Colorado Street, was booked for misdemeanor theft. Bond was set at $750.

Louisa Joseph Darden, of the 800 block of Colorado Street, was booked for failure to appear. Bond was set at $750.

Mario Darrell Barnes, of Fort Riley, was booked for fleeing or attempting to elude a law enforcement officer. Bond was set at $500.

Janice Rodriguez, of Junction City, was booked for sale, distribution or cultivation of opiates or narcotics. Bond was set at $15,000.

Richard Allen Verkerke, of Junction City, was booked for sale or distribution of a controlled substance or an analog. Bond was set at $15,000.

Susan Kay Wilson, of Junction City, was booked for sale or distribution of a controlled substance or an analog. Bond was set at $15,000.

Sheila Diane Scott, of the 400 block of Sixth Street, was booked for sale or distribution of a controlled substance or an analog. Bond was set at $15,000.

Thursday, May 9

Nolan Mason Groff, of the 1600 block of Denison Avenue, was booked for driving under the influence and unlawful possession of hallucinogens. Bond was set at $1,500.