Schedule of doctoral dissertations and defenses

0
44

The Graduate School announces the final doctoral dissertation of Muhammad Farooq titled, “Constraints on Dark Energy Models Parameters from Observational Data.” It will be held today at 10:30 a.m. in 119 Cardwell Hall.

The Graduate School announces the final doctoral dissertation of Kreeson Packthongsuk titled, “Porcine Umbilical Cord Matrix Stem Cells Engraft in the Intestine and Other Organs after Oral and Intraperitoneal Administration to Allogeneic Recipients.” It will be held Friday at 1:30 p.m. in 146 Weber Hall.

The Graduate School announces the final doctoral dissertation of David Amrine titled, “Diagnosis and Management of Bovine Respiratory Disease.” It will be held Sept. 5 at 8:30 a.m. in the Mara Conference Center, Trotter Hall.

The Graduate School announces the final doctoral dissertation of Xiaojiao Sun titled, “Single Molecule Studies of Acidity in Heterogenesous Catalysts.” It will be held Sept. 6 at 1:00 p.m. in 2064 Rathbone Hall.

The Graduate School announces the final doctoral dissertation of Sivasai Balivada titled, “Cell Mediated Therapeutics for Cancer Treatment.” It will be held Sept. 6 at 2:00 p.m. in the Mara Conference Center, Trotter Hall.

The Graduate School announces the final doctoral dissertation of Panat Cherdchu titled, “The Effects of Men’s Colonges on Consumer Perception.” It will be held Sept. 10 at 8:00 a.m. in 146 Justin Hall.

The Graduate School announces the final doctoral dissertation of Xiangming Li titled, “Restoring Hearing and Balance in a Mouse Model of SLC26A4 – Related Deafness.” It will be held Oct. 11 at 10:00 a.m. in Mara Conference Room, Trotter Hall.

The Graduate School announces the final doctoral dissertation of Maia Magrakvelidze titled, “Dissociation Dynamics of Diatomic Molecules in Intense Fields.” It will be held Oct. 23 at 3:00 p.m. in 119 Cardwell Hall.

The Graduate School announces the final doctoral dissertation of Lashaunda Norman titled, “What is Taking Place in Science Classrooms?: A Case Study Analysis of Teaching and Learning in Seventh-Grade Science of One Alabama School and Its Impact on African American Student Learning.” It will be held Nov. 21 at 1:00 p.m. in 257 Bluemont Hall.