This past weekend:
– A trip to face Denver-area colleges in Lakewood, Colorado ended with an 0-4 record.
– Went to Marshall, Missouri for the Fall Brawl tournament at Missouri Valley University on Sept. 27.
– They claimed a 59-5 win over Oklahoma State
– Held 50th Anniversary Boogie in Abilene, Kansas
– Kansas Wesleyan University hosted K-State in a weekend tournament.
– The team stretched its record to 5-0 after a weekend trip to St. Louis, Missouri and a 24-12 win over the St. Louis Sabres.
– The team participated in a University of Colorado tournament in Boulder, Colorado; lost to Colorado 7-0 and Wyoming 2-1, while beating Nebraska 2-1.
– Will participate in the Heartland Collegiate Disc Golf Championships in Ottumwa, Iowa on Oct. 4-5
– The IHSA Zone 7 Region 5 Horse Show will take place at Southern Illinois University in Carbondale, Illinois
– Fundraising by traveling to Kansas City and picking up the Kansas Speedway following NASCAR races.
– The team will host Iowa State on Oct. 4 at Memorial Stadium at 1:30 p.m.
– Two road games are coming up with the first at Wichita State on Oct. 3 at 7:00 p.m. and the second at Creighton University on Oct. 5 at 1:00 p.m.
– The team will participate in the Vipergames: Tombstone Event on Oct. 4 in Guthrie, Oklahoma
– The Pratt Community College Rodeo will take place on Oct. 3-5 in Pratt, Kansas
– The team will compete in the Head of Oklahoma competition on Oct. 3-4 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
– Offering a first jump course on Oct. 3-4
– Hosting Central Missouri at Optimist Park on Oct. 5 at 10:00 a.m.
– Mock meet will take place at 1:00 p.m. at the Natatorium
– Traveling to Boulder, Colorado to play the Boulder Babes
– Will face Kansas in Lawrence on Oct. 5