This past weekend:
KSU Cycling Club
– Competed in the Octoginta Time Trial in Lawrence, Kansas on Saturday. Alex Blair placed third, Nick Braun-Jankovich placed fifth in the Category 4 race. Brendan Mitchell placed fourth with Steven Howard placing seventh and Steve Daniel Broaddus placing 11th in the Category 5 race. Steven Howard also placed ninth in the Merckx event.
KSU Men’s Lacrosse Club
– Competed Saturday against their alumni team at Memorial Stadium. The club won their first two games, 7-1 and 8-2 respectively. They also won the final championship game against the alumni.
KSU Men’s Rugby Club
– Competed at Wichita against the Wichita Barbarians Club (non-collegiate) at 1:30 p.m. K-State lost to Wichita, 50-10.
KSU Rodeo Club
– K-State competed against the Oklahoma State University Cowboy Stampede Rodeo in Stillwater, Oklahoma on Oct. 9-Oct. 11.
KSU Men’s Soccer Club
– Won against Kansas in Manhattan on Friday, Oct. 10, 1-0. The score was made by Rene Hernandez.
KSU Softball Club
– Lost three games against Iowa State in a triple header at Iowa on Saturday.
KSU Ultimate Frisbee Club
– Held the Manhattan Project Ultimate Frisbee Tournament this weekend at the Chester E. Peters Recreation Complex Intramural Fields from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. The KSU Women’s Ultimate didn’t win any of the seven games, but all played very hard and rookies received great experience.
KSU Wrestling Club
– Competed in the Memorial Stadium Dual against Wichita State on Sunday at 7 p.m. The final score was 31-13 for a Wildcat victory. Brady Lowell (125) and Jim Weller (141) secured back to back falls to start the meet, with another later from Justin Klein (174). Connor Cress (165) scored a shutout major decision with over four minutes of riding time. Aaron Davis (235) won a close victory with an escape and riding time to bring the team up to its final score of 31 points.
Coming this weekend:
KSU Women’s Rugby
– Competing against Tulsa at home in Memorial Stadium Sunday, Oct. 19 at 1 p.m.
KSU Women’s Ultimate Frisbee Club
– The KSU Women’s Ultimate Frisbee Club is holding a Purple Swirl Fundraiser on Thursday, Oct. 23 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
KSU IHSA Equestrian Club
– Competing in the IHSA Horse Show at Truman State University in Kirksville, Missouri, Oct. 18 – Oct. 19 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. during both competition days.
KSU Inline Hockey Club
– Competing in the Great Plains Collegiate Inline Hockey League tournament in St. Louis, Missouri Oct. 18-Oct. 19.
KSU Rowing and Crew Club
– Competing in the Jayhawk Jamboree Regatta in Lawrence, Kansas on Saturday, Oct. 18.
KSU Men’s Rugby
– Competing at Arkansas, Saturday, Oct. 18 at 1:30 p.m.
KSU Swim Club
– Competing in the Colorado University Meet in Denver, Colorado, Saturday, Oct. 18 at 7 a.m.
KSU Women’s Volleyball Club
– Competing Saturday, Oct. 18 in Iowa City, Iowa at the University of Iowa Fall Tournament.