#Hashtag: Joe Biden finally decides he’s not running

0
14

After months of speculation, Vice President Joe Biden is officially pulling out of presidential politics, announcing that he will not run in 2016. He, much akin to candidate Jim Webb, who dropped out Tuesday, said that there just wasn’t enough time.

This decision comes after what was widely seen as a very strong debate performance for Hillary Clinton, and many analysts afterwards brought up a potential Biden candidacy as a “debate loser,” with no real political lane to veer through both Clinton and more liberal Bernie Sanders.

Biden also made sure to mention that “while I will not be a candidate, I will not be silent.”

Hi, I’m Jonathan. I graduate this December, majoring in Anthropology, with minors in Creative Writing and Political Science. After that … we’ll see. Maybe graduate school in environmental anthropology. Maybe I’ll finally pursue my old childhood dream of becoming an infomercial host. It’s up in the air. Some of my interests and hobbies include devout sports fanaticism, religious study, and composing country songs that serve to explain the unearthly amount of disdain I have for country music. My band’s called Catfish Hurricane, you should check us out. Well, actually, you shouldn’t. I love writing, which is how I accidentally stumbled into this job. This stumbling into good things is my plan for life in general.