1. Kansas (23-3, 11-2) (Last Week: 1) (Next: at Baylor)
Kansas escaped a potential upset at home against West Virginia on Monday night to improve its lead to two games in the Big 12. The Jayhawks ultimately control their fate en route to their 13th consecutive Big 12 title.
2. Baylor (22-4, 9-4) (Last Week: 2) (Next: Kansas)
Despite dropping a game on Monday night at Texas Tech 84-78, Baylor still sits in second place in the Big 12 Conference. When the Bears host KU on Saturday, they could cut into the Jayhawks’ lead, but will need some help along the way if they want to have a title.
3. West Virginia (20-6, 8-5) (Last Week: 3) (Next: Texas Tech)
West Virginia looked to be in a perfect position to upset KU on its home floor, but blew a double-digit lead, lost the game and fell back to three games out of first place. It was a golden opportunity to make a push, but the Mountaineers seem to be out of contention at this point.
4. Iowa State (15-9, 7-5) (Last Week: 5) (Next: at Kansas State)
Iowa State dominated Oklahoma at home on Saturday 80-64, and now it sits in sole possession of fourth place in the conference. The Cyclones have been back-and-forth all season, but they seem to have it together now.
5. Oklahoma State (16-9, 5-7) (Last Week: 4) (Next: at TCU)
The Cowboys have had just one slip-up (against top 10 Baylor by three points) in their last seven games. Oklahoma State has gone from being a lesser team in the conference to potentially making the NCAA Tournament.
6. Kansas State (16-9, 5-7) (Last Week: 6) (Next: Iowa State)
Kansas State suffered a 19-point defeat at the hands of West Virginia on Saturday. The loss put another roadblock on the road to the NCAA Tournament for the Wildcats, but a six-game stretch against unranked opponents might bode well.
7. Texas Tech (17-9, 5-8) (Last Week: 8) (Next: at West Virginia)
Looking to make a push to the NCAA Tournament, Texas Tech picked up a huge upset win against No. 4 Baylor on Monday. The Red Raiders can improve their résumé against West Virginia on Saturday.
8. TCU (17-8, 6-6) (Last Week: 7) (Next: Oklahoma State)
After a three-game winning streak against the lesser teams in the Big 12, TCU was beaten by 18 points at Baylor. Another test lies ahead with a red-hot Oklahoma State team.
9. Texas (10-16, 4-9) (Last Week: 9) (Next: Kansas State on Saturday)
Following a big win against Iowa State, the Longhorns laid an egg against Oklahoma State in a 13-point loss and then lost to Oklahoma, 70-66 on Tuesday. The end is near for Texas, and spring football is coming soon.
10. Oklahoma (9-16, 3-10) (Last Week: 10) (Next: at Oklahoma State on Saturday)
It has been a tough year in Norman for Oklahoma fans. The Sooners lost seven games in a row before beating Texas on Tuesday, but still look to be struggling more than the Longhorns. Like Texas fans, Oklahoma fans can look ahead to football season.