The Kansas State Student Governing Association will be meeting at 7 p.m. tonight to discuss the following items during tonight’s student senate:
In final action:
- Bills 86-89: The addition of a second intern coordinator. Last week, the senate voted to increase the maximum number of interns from 25 to 35. These bills would create a second coordinator of equal responsibility, not an assistant.
- Bills 118, 119 and 122: These bills are from the Special Committee on Membership. These bills hope to make senate more inclusive in an attempt to represent a diverse campus.
Introduction of legislation:
- A bill that would give speaking rights to the presidents of registered student organizations
- Three bills are being introduced that relate to the judicial branch and the Code of Conduct
- A Student Centered Tuition Enhancements approval, which includes funding for K-State 360 and an on-campus food pantry
The full agenda can be viewed on the Student Governing Association’s OrgSync page.