During the week of Feb. 12 through Feb. 16, members of the Student Governing Association will host SGA Week, a week-long series of events that will focus on increasing awareness and understanding about the work done by the Kansas State SGA. Whether it’s learning about the three branches within SGA, how to run for office or you’re just stopping by for a free donut, join us to learn more about SGA and see how you can be a part of the experience.
A full list of events for the week is below:
Monday, Feb. 12 | Union Courtyard
· SGA 101 | 11 a.m. – 12:30 pm
· Presidential Candidates Debate | 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
· How to File for Elections | 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 13 | Bosco Plaza
· Vote in the Primary Elections | 12 – 2 p.m.
Wednesday, Feb. 14 | Bosco Plaza
· Vote in the Primary Elections | 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Thursday, Feb. 15 | Bosco Plaza & Wildcat Chambers
· Pie SGA Members | 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. | Bosco Plaza
· K-State Proud Student Senate | 7 p.m. | Wildcat Chambers
Friday, Feb. 16
· Deadline to file for the general election
For more information about SGA Week, follow the K-State Student Governing Association on Twitter and Facebook, check out our K-State SGA Week Facebook event and use the hashtag #KSUSGAweek during the week. We hope you join us for SGA Week!
Student Body President