Game time and TV network set for K-State-Baylor

0
479
Defensive back Eli Walker runs off with the ball before he's tackled by a Baylor Bear during the football game against Baylor on Sept. 30, 2017, at Bill Snyder Family Stadium. (Alanoud Alanazi | Collegian Media Group)

In two weeks, the Kansas State football team will pay a visit to Waco, Texas to play the Baylor Bears. The Oct. 6 matchup between the Wildcats and Bears will kick off at 2:30 p.m.

The game will be televised on Fox Sports 1.

K-State holds a 9-6 all-time advantage against Baylor, having won the last two contests. Of the eight matchups played in Waco, K-State has won four.

The Bears are currently 3-1. They beat the University of Kansas 26-7 last Saturday. Duke delivered the lone loss of the season, 40-27, in the third week of the season. Baylor will play its next game on the road against the No. 6 Oklahoma at 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, with the game to be televised on ABC.

The Wildcats are 2-2 on the season, having lost 35-6 on the road against West Virginia last Saturday. This Saturday, they will also play the No. 18 Texas Longhorns at home at 2:30 p.m. on FS1.

Jarrett Whitson
I’m Jarrett Whitson, the sports editor this semester. I’m from Blue Rapids, KS, a town of just over 1,000 people about 40 miles north of Manhattan. I’m a junior in Public Relations, and a member of FarmHouse Fraternity. I love playing and talking about sports— especially college football