Dog of the Day: Snowball

0
57
Snowball is a one-year-old german sheperd labador mix, up for adoption at the T. Russell Reitz Animal Shelter. (Anna Scarlett | Collegian Media Group)

Snowball is 1-year-old German Shepherd Labrador mix. He was surrendered to the shelter and has been up for adoption since Oct. 21.

Snowball is a very smart and energetic dog. He loves to be with people and does well with other dogs and cats. He is young, so he is very enthusiastic.

If left alone, though, he may be destructive. Since he is loud and energetic, he probably could not be an apartment dog. He would do best in a home with enough room to run around with an active family to take him on walks and runs.

Snowball is still pretty young, so he has a lot of extra puppy energy. While he is known to work well with kids, he is almost too energetic to be around them, as he could easily knock them over.

Snowball is a very happy and very playful and would bond with anyone. He could learn very quickly and could be a great dog if someone put in the time.

If you are interested in adopting Snowball or are interested in adopting a different dog or cat, head on down to the T. Russell Reitz Animal Shelter. They have many dogs and cats to choose from and will process your adoption quickly.

Those who are interested in volunteering at the shelter can email asvolunteer@cityofmhk.com for information. Volunteers must be 18 years old.