Here’s a look at what’s coming for K-State sports this week

0
87

Volleyball

IMG_9450.jpg
The K-State volleyball team before their game on Oct. 24, 2018. (Jordan Koster | Collegian Media Group)

The volleyball team (6-7) will host the Texas Tech Raiders on Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. The match will be available on ESPN +. Then on Saturday, the volleyball team will travel to Waco, Texas, to face the Baylor Bears at 2 p.m.

Soccer

Kstate Vs South Dakota-29.jpg
The soccer team celebrates their first win at Buser Family Park against South Dakota State. K-State won 2-0. (Luis Villarreal-Reyes | Collegian Media Group)

The soccer team (2-7-2) will be in Norman, Oklahoma, on Thursday to take on the Oklahoma Sooners. This match will begin at 7 p.m. and can be heard on 101.5 KROCK.

Cross Country

09.01.18.CrossCountryJKGoldClassic.AT.6707.jpg
The K-State men's cross country team won first place with a score of 25 at the J.K. Gold Classic in Augusta, KS on Sept. 1, 2018. (Alex Todd | Collegian Media Group)

The cross country team will be in South Bend, Indiana, to compete in the Joe Piane Invite hosted by Notre Dame on Friday.

Tennis

GirlsTennis-2.jpg
K-State's tennis team cheers together before their match against Missouri at the K-State Recreation Tennis Courts on Feb. 10, 2017. (John Benfer | The Collegian)

The tennis team will be in Tulsa, Oklahoma, to compete in the ITA All-American Championships on Saturday.

Football

IMG_9141.jpg
K-State football played against Bowling Green in Bill Snyder Family Stadium on Sept. 7, 2019. The Wildcats beat the Falcons with a final score of 52-0. (Emily Lenk | Collegian Media Group)

After dropping its first Big 12 game on Saturday to Oklahoma State, the football team (3-1) will travel to Waco, Texas, to take on the Baylor Bears on Saturday. The game will begin at 2:30 p.m. and be aired on ABC, ESPN or ESPN2.