Fall sports continue with theme nights for first full week of October

0
30
Sophomore, Ines Mesquita, prepares for a point against North Texas on Feb. 9, 2018 at Body First Indoor Tennis Center. The Wildcats won 4 matches to 3. (Logan Wassall | Collegian Media Group)

Tennis

02.09.18.TennisVsUNT.LW.01.jpg

The Kansas State tennis team has a very busy week as they will be competing in the ITA All-American Championships. The championships began on Oct. 5 will continue through Oct. 11.

Soccer

KSU VS Gonzaga-2.jpg
Junior Christina Baxter asking for the ball to give a throw in at game against Gonzaga. Gonzaga won 3-2 in overtime. (Luis Villarreal-Reyes | Collegian Media Group)

The soccer team (2-9-2) will host the Iowa State Cyclones on Friday. The game will be Pitch Black and Team-Camper Night. The game will begin at 7 p.m. and will be aired on ESPN+ and can be heard on 101.5 KROCK.

Volleyball

DSC_6353.jpg
Wildcats celebrate after scoring during the 0-3 loss to Texas Tech. Oct 3, 2019. (Dylan Connell | Collegian Media Group)

The volleyball team (6-9) will host the Texas Longhorns on Wednesday night. The night’s theme is Cats for the Cure and Team-Camper Night. The game will begin at 7 p.m. and air on Fox Sports Network and can be heard on 1350 KMAN.

The Wildcats will also host the West Virginia Mountaineers on Saturday. This match will begin at 1 p.m. on on ESPN+ and be aired on 1350 KMAN. Junior Wildcats Day will be the theme.

Men’s golf

fullsizeoutput_13c1.jpg
Jared Strathe, then-freshman in business administration, powerfully swings through his tee shot on the driving range before playing a practice round. (Brooke Barrett | Collegian Media Group)

The men’s golf team will compete in the Big 12 Match Play Tournament in Houston, Texas, at Houston Oaks Golf Club Friday through Sunday.