Cats’ Cupboard shifts to online ordering as university mandates ‘limited operations’

0
90
(Katelin Woods | Collegian Media Group)

Following Kansas State’s mandate to shift to limited campus operations while in-person classes are suspended indefinitely, Cats’ Cupboard will only accept orders via an online Qualtrics form available here.

Students and faculty members who make online orders will be asked to include household size in the form, and should expect orders to be ready for pick up in the hallway outside of Fairchild Hall within one business day. The person who placed the order should receive an email when the order is ready with a “unique confirmation number” that will correspond with the number written on the bundled order “to maintain privacy.”

The Cats’ Cupboard is still seeking donations through the organization’s Amazon Wish List.

“We predict need will be higher among our employees and students who remain in town,” Cats’ Cupboard tweeted on Friday.

My name is Kaylie McLaughlin and I'm the managing editor and audience engagement manager of the Collegian. Previously, I've been the editor-in-chief and the news editor. In the past, I have also contributed to the Royal Purple Yearbook and KKSU-TV. Off-campus, you can find my bylines in the Wichita Eagle, the Shawnee Mission Post and KSNT News. I grew up just outside of Kansas City in Shawnee, Kansas. I’m a senior in digital journalism with a minor in French and a secondary focus in international and area studies. As a third-generation K-Stater, I bleed purple and my goal is to serve the Wildcat community with accurate coverage.