Twitter Poll: K-State students, what do you think about the fall semester plan?

0
321

For 24 hours, the twitter poll asked students what they think of the new plan for the fall semester.

The proposed plan will require students to wear masks in class, expect social distance and limit class sizes.

Of the 146 respondents, 42.5 percent said the plan is “less than ideal, but OK.” Thirty-nine percent said they like the plan. Additionally, 13 percent indicated they are “not a fan” of the proposed plan. The remaining 5.5 percent said they aren’t familiar with the details of the socially distanced fall semester.

Do you have a question you want answered? Let us know by sending an email to collegian@kstatecollegian.com.

My name is Kaylie McLaughlin and I'm the managing editor and audience engagement manager of the Collegian. Previously, I've been the editor-in-chief and the news editor. In the past, I have also contributed to the Royal Purple Yearbook and KKSU-TV. Off-campus, you can find my bylines in the Wichita Eagle, the Shawnee Mission Post and KSNT News. I grew up just outside of Kansas City in Shawnee, Kansas. I’m a senior in digital journalism with a minor in French and a secondary focus in international and area studies. As a third-generation K-Stater, I bleed purple and my goal is to serve the Wildcat community with accurate coverage.