Twitter Poll: What type of classes are on your schedule?

0
64
(Infographic by Kaylie McLaughlin | Collegian Media Group)

For 24 hours, a Twitter poll asked students what modality of classes they are taking this semester.

Of the 80 respondents, five percent said they are taking only in-person classes. An additional 30 percent indicated that they are taking all hybrid-style classes with in-person and online components. About 23 percent said they only have online classes on their schedule.

The remaining 41.3 percent of participants said they are taking some of every class modality.

Do you have a question you want answered? Let us know by sending an email to collegian@kstatecollegian.com.

My name is Kaylie McLaughlin and I'm the managing editor and audience engagement manager of the Collegian. Previously, I've been the editor-in-chief and the news editor. In the past, I have also contributed to the Royal Purple Yearbook and KKSU-TV. Off-campus, you can find my bylines in the Wichita Eagle, the Shawnee Mission Post and KSNT News. I grew up just outside of Kansas City in Shawnee, Kansas. I’m a senior in digital journalism with a minor in French and a secondary focus in international and area studies. As a third-generation K-Stater, I bleed purple and my goal is to serve the Wildcat community with accurate coverage.